Any vacancies which are available are listed below
If you have any questions at all, please call 01234 352015
Charity Fundraiser (External Vacancy, Your Hospice Lottery)
Full and part time positions available
Salary: £16,010 (FTE) plus commission
Location: North and Mid-Bedfordshire
Charity Fundraisers work for Your Hospice Lottery (owned and operated by St Helena Hospice) on behalf of Bedford Daycare Hospice to promote the work of the hospice and the lottery across North and Mid-Bedfordshire. We have both self-employed contracts and permanent positions available on either a full time or part time basis.
About the Role of Charity Fundraiser:
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive individuals to join our expanding team. If you feel that you can make a real difference to Bedford Daycare Hospice then please do read on.
Working within the local community representing the work of Bedford Daycare Hospice, we have some fantastic and exciting opportunities for you to promote our work in the local area where we provide care. You will be part of a dynamic team that will be raising awareness of the care and support provided by Bedford Daycare Hospice as well as encouraging the local community to support the hospice by taking part in a weekly £1 per number lottery draw called Your Hospice Lottery. (www.yourhospicelottery.org.uk).
Our Ideal Charity Fundraiser:
- Your approach will be non-pushy as our reputation is of paramount importance to us.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and customer service skills and you will have an outgoing personality. You will need to be able to interact well with members of the public and ideally have door to door/face to face sales experience. However, full training will be provided.
- An empathetic and understanding nature will be a distinct advantage as you must feel passionately about the work of Bedford Daycare Hospice which you are representing:
- Competitive salary, plus uncapped commission potential
- Annual leave entitlement (28 days including Bank Holidays)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Mileage Allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an environment which is compliant, transparent and which seeks to represent Bedford Daycare Hospice in the best possible light.
If you are excited by this role of Charity Fundraiser then please contact us today!
For additional information and also to apply, call 0800 285 1390